- Luang Phor Kron (known as Tok Raja) buddhist name known as Punnaksuwanno was born on Thursday December 1, BE2419 (1876).
- Tok Raja joined monk hood (Bhikkhu) on Jun 15, 2438 (1895) when he was 21 years old. The ordination took place at Wat Uttamaram or Wat Bang Sae, Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia.
- Luang Phor Kron (Tok Raja) is famous for making the pidta with the holy powder, pinang and herb and rak, so many people to look for the pidta ( 50-60 years) and Rian star year 2500 1st issue and Rian kau 2nd issue year 2502 for protection and harmproof (krongkapan), authority and avoid danger (Klew Klad) .
- Luang Phor Kron (Tok Raja) passed away 86 years old in the year 1962.
I will share the immaculate beautiful pidta photo in the spirit magazine phra pidta phong khruk rak, Tok Raja.
- Type : Rian Kau (2nd issue)
- Name of the image : Rian Kau Luang Phor Kron (Tok Raja),
- Location of Casting or Finding : Wat Uttamaram or Wat Bang Sae, Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia.
- Year of Casting : 2502 B.E.
- Material of the image of Buddha : Copper
- Casting of Method : Stamped by hand machine
- Praise of the image of Buddha : Harmproof, invulnerability and obturative power
- Characteristic of the image of Buddha : Oval shape coin with the figure face of Luang Phor Kron (Tok Raja)
- Estimated price : 150,000 -180,000 Thai Baht (depending on condition