This is rare and beautiful pidta pim (Fang Pet takrud) made only 9 pieces year BE 2536 made by machine pump and blessed by Luang Phor Dam, Wat Mai Naparam, Tak Bai, Narathiwat, South Thailand.
You can see the wan different from the book Luang Phor Dam why the owner wear the pidta, wear and tear and sweat from the body drain the white powder from the pidta but you can see original wan inside the pidta.
- Type : Phra Pidta Mahalap
- Name of the image : Phra Pidta Mahalap, Wat Mai Naparam, Tak Bai, Narathiwat, South Thailand
- Supporter of casing : Luang Phor Dam
- Location of Casting or Finding : Wat Mai Naparam, Tak Bai, Narathiwat, South Thailand
- Year of Casting : 2536 B.E.
- Material of the image of Buddha : The sacred holy powder mix 2469 luang phor thuad, wan, pinang, herb, hair luang phor dam, 3 golden takrud and one zircon diamond.
- Casting of Method : machine pump
- Praise of the image of Buddha : Metta Mahalap, Harmproof and bring good fortune especially business and authority.
- Characteristic of the image of Buddha : The Buddha image in the posture of covering his eyes.
- Estimated price : 150,000 – 250,000 Thai Baht (depending on condition)